NORCLAD “BRUNNEA” TREATMENT
The treatment process impregnates wood cladding with a blend of preservative and Brunnea pigment.
From experience to date, exposure trials and commercial practice, you can expect the appearance of Brunnea treated wood to enrich after initial exposure.
The wood cladding colour and its intensity will then remain relatively consistent for a period of up to 2 years, depending on exposure aspect.
Beyond this point, the colour of the timber cladding will fade gradually and evenly. The rate of fade will be totally determined by exposure conditions.
BENEFITS OF OUR BRUNNEA TREATED TIMBER
- Holds colour longer than similar products
- Consistently enriches over time
- Little or no maintenance required
- 30 year warranty against rot and fungal decay (out of ground contact) with service life of 50 years
- Sustainable, and Greenguard certified (VOC) for schools
- Protection against attack by wood boring beetles or termites
- Protection against fungal decay
- Commonly applied to Redwood, can also be applied to other species e.g. Larch, Cedar