Swiss Painted Timber Cladding
Specially selected Swiss White Fir logs are used, with full FSC certification to ensure total sustainability of forests through selective felling.
The timber is sawn to offer a vertical grain, slowly kiln dried to offer a consistent product, before hand-selecting the boards prior to machining to customers’ profile.
Long lengths in 5.0m are common, with finger jointed lengths/ specific length request available if required.
Profiles selected for the UK market, offering face and secret fix options.
A range of standard colours available, with the option for full RAL colours if required;
- High-end painted Timber Cladding.
- Minimal knot content.
- A quality controlled environment which is quick and efficient, ensuring consistent quality throughout the order.
- Significant saving in time, labour, and money.
- Quick and efficient production and delivery process.
- We can also supply pre-treated with Euro Class B fire treatment, a system fully tested and compatible with the paint coating we offer.